Pages

7/09/2013

Here we go again

And here we are again.
This is my second attempt in making and maintaining  successful blog. I decided to start a new one because my old one was in Croatian and since I just moved back to States from Croatia I realized that it's probably better idea to start writing and publishing in English.
So I am Croat which means that I'm from Croatia and I hope that you will forgive me all of my grammar and spelling mistakes.
I decided to do blog again because I would love to share with you my favorite things, thoughts, recipes, reviews and everyday challenges.
Just recently I became a member of two great web communities Influenster and BzzAgent and both of these are social marketing companies. I will probably talk a bit more about them in my future posts. Why is this important? Because in next couple of months of weeks I'll be getting boxes with different products from them in order to do reviews. I love writing reviews! Don't know why I just love it. My first box is actually on its way and it's coming from BzzAgent, therefore in couple of weeks I'm gonna do a review about Special K Nourish - a new kind of hot cereal with a unique multi-grain blend" by Kellogg's, cannot wait for my package to show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment